Rules of Play
To ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience we ask that all our visitors follow these simple rules:
- All tickets are non-refundable and 24 hours’ notice is required for sessions to be transferred.
- Children must be supervised by their parent or carer at all times. We cannot take responsibility for children at any time.
- Shoes must not be worn in our play area and socks must be worn at all times by all visitors.
- We do not permit any food or drink to be taken into the play area.
- Under no circumstances will we tolerate any aggressive behaviour or abusive language either towards our staff or other visitors. Should this happen, you will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be given.
- In order to maintain health and safety requirements, please report any accident or injuries to staff immediately.
- All equipment of The PlayTown must remain on the premises and not be removed at any time.
- The PlayTown cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during the play session.
- Prams and buggies are not permitted and must be left in our buggy station which is located opposite reception.
- We ask that any children who are unwell or have been unwell, refrain from visiting The PlayTown for 48 hours.
- We will always endeavour to open but in the event of adverse weather conditions, we reserve the right to close in order to maintain the safety of our staff and customers. Should this happen, we will offer the option of a session transfer or a full refund.